Pages

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Check out my home for the next few months

 Thought I would take some shots of my pad over here so everyone back home can see what this place is like. Its only small but in the centre of town with some amazing views over the Swiss alps.
We are at about 1200m so similar to Thredbo back in Oz.
The village is alot bigger than I was expecting and has most facilities that we need including the 25m pool.


View out the window over the Alps, still with snow over the peaks.


Through the front door into the kitchen




Sleeping with my new bike and wheels on the top bunk!

The kebab shop to the left. My room is on top of the building behind it. My lastest dilemer is that it has shut for the next month. Now I have to do some cooking..


Looking through my front door into the kitchen/living area

No comments:

Post a Comment