Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

Settling back in

It been a hectic couple of weeks since getting back to Australia catching up on things that I've missed over the past few months away, now having to juggle training with work and family but things are getting back track now and I will be ready for my first major race at Busselton in December.
If I manage to finish well there it will earn me points towards qualifying for Kona 2012 which I am still undecided if I want to compete in but the best case scenario will be to have enough points to qualify and be able to choose myself mid next year if I want to make the rather expensive journey to the biggest race of the year without the pressure of doing races for points late next year.
After the big race last weekend it has given me a bit more inspiration to compete. Watching the Aussies go so well was great to see but at the same time once again I saw some great athletes have average races finishing outside of the top ten and wasting a hell of a lot of money.

Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment