Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

LBS Cup Shomberg

Had my second race for the club yesterday in Shomberg (Germany) over an olympic distance course. All went well and I finished in third place which I thought was a good result after two middle distance races the past couple of weeks. I felt I was lacking the top end speed that I needed on the run but I felt strong.
Luckily the race remained as a Triathlon as earlier in the morning it was so cold that the organisers were forced to make a decision weather or not to cut out the swim. Even when we raced many other competitors chose to wear their jackets and gloves it was still that cold. Its hard to understand that this is the middle of summer over here and the temperature is still hardly above 10degrees alot of the time.
This week is another olympic distance race in Erbach (Germany) again with the club over a flat course, so hopefully the race yesterday might have helped to get some speed back and I can have a good shot at the race this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment