Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Busy Times!

Now's the time when everything should be coming togeather leading into the European season with a bucket full of races in a short space of time. In a couple of weeks I head over to Germany for seven races mostly Olympic distance and a couple of Half Ironman events all in the space of 10 weeks. ( You will be able to follow my races and results from my events column shortly)
Training seems to be going really well after recovering from a heavy chest infection the last couple of weeks, I managed to win a race on the weekend in outback Queensland and have been putting some really solid training sessions togeather. My first real test will come on the 9th of May when I head back over to Noumea, a race I have won the past two years and I would love to win again.
To make things even more exciting my partner Danielle and I recently announced our engagement and are expecting our first child later in the year. We are yet to put a date on the wedding but will most likley be some time next year.
More news soon.
Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment