Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Back to normal?

Looks like the body is just about back to normal and training is back on track. After a surprising result last week in Noumea and a good week of training I am still injury and niggle free.
In the next few weeks I will be heading back to Europe with TBB to race a long list of events ranging from olympic to Ironman distance. With some good solid training in the legs I am sure I can go above and beyond my results from previous years.
At the moment it looks like my first race will be a long course ITU race in China on my way through to Switzerland. I was hoping to do China 70.3 one week earlier but that race was canceled last week.

Around the house we have been busy chasing Tyler, who has learn t how to climb the stairs and pull mums bottles of wine off the shelves. He is really developing quickly and I'm hoping to see him take his first steps before I leave. Not sure about the talking part... I think that will take alot longer. At the moment he just loves making loud noises to get our attention.

Aaron. 

No comments:

Post a Comment