Pages

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Back in Oz

Check this out for an awsome photo. It was taken just before race start by one of our club members at Ironman Regensberg last week.
I've spent almost the last week since the race packing and in transit from Germany back to Australia. Recovery after the race is going better than I expected, the first couple of days I was very saw and tired but it seems to be going really well now and I have started to get back into a bit of light training.
The next few weeks are going to be easy while I plan out the next few months with races and prepare for baby Farlow that is due on the 5th of September. Already the house has totally been changed to look like a nursery. Almost all that is left to do is to choose the name. So we have some exciting times ahead.
Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment